Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

What is it?

I'm 19 years old. I'm a virgin and recently while masturbating with my figer (I have annual type of hymen)... I've discovered I have some kind of tissue inside my vaginal wall on the left. It is the texture of the mushroom on top of it, so it is like a circle with a bump. It's inside, so it's not something I can feel through the walls. It's inside. It's very smooth, and spongy. I feel very scared. I've received oral sex in August and he used his finger to penetrate me. I also have PCOS. I feel very scared because I don't know what it is. I've noticed it in September and it was a size of a chewing gum, in November it was a size of my nail and now in December it's a size of the top part of my finger. So it is growing and I can feel pain in my left ovary and in a place that connects my body with my left leg. My periods are irregual since I was 13 because of my PCOS.
5 Responses
134578 tn?1546634665
If you are sure this has never been there before you first noticed it, go see your ob-gyn and get a checkup, and specifically ask if it might be genital warts. I would not be scared in your shoes, but I would certainly be eager for a good doctor to give me an exam and tell me what it is. The pain you are feeling in your left ovary might be something totally different, like an ovarian cyst. Good luck! and write back with what the doctor says it is.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
134578 tn?1546634665
My cervix is on the left as well. It is not considered a problem for having a baby, since by the time you are 100% effaced in the childbirth process, there really is no cervix left. It's wide open.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.