What should I do? Should i take a medicine?

HI I am 24 yrs old. the first day of my last menstruation was Nov. 10, 2016 but after that starting Dec. 10, 2016 I was having a bleeding. I thought it was just my menstruation so i let it go but until now I am still bleeding and last Dec. 27, 2016 I went to a hospital to check whats happening to me the ER doctor told me to get a Pregnancy Test and it came out positive then she gave me medicines and vitamins to stop the bleeding but unfortunately it did not so last Dec. 30, 2016 I visited my Oby and she asked me to get blood checked, urinalysis and transvaginal Ultrasound. Both the blood and urinalysis came out normal but the when it comes to the Transvaginal unltrasound the doctor told me she cant see any factor that tells me I am pregnant so that alerts me. but then until now I am having a bleeding. What should I do? What Medicine could I take? Pls. Help me
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  I'm sorry you are going through this.  Hon, I hate to even say this, but perhaps you are/have suffered a miscarriage.  Miscarriages are common with one in four pregnancies turning out this way.  Don't know if this is the situation but would consult your doctor about it.  They can do a blood test and get numbers from that which should be rising---  if they are not, then they know a miscarriage has occurred.  I'm sorry, again.  Hopefully it is all fine.  good luck