What's wrong?

My period ended 2 days ago and my breast are still sore .. anyone know what could it be ?.. this never has happened to me .
COMMUNITY LEADER
Drinking a lot of coffee can do that.  So can an ovarian cyst.
But I don't have ovarian cyst lol nor do I drink coffee a lot
COMMUNITY LEADER
I actually have sore breasts after my period routinely as part of the hormonal shift that is taking place.  Good times.  Love being a woman . . . ha ha.  I didn't know about the coffee anniebrooke!  Ido drink coffee.  Anyway, I'd mention it to your doctor when you have your next gynecological exam but wouldn't worry about this at this point.  
Well, it's the caffeine, actually, meaning someone who drinks a lot of Coke would get this too.
I have the same issues mine starts before my cycle and after but worse in the middle of my cycle my Doctor told me to lay off caffeine and drink a lot more water closer to my cycle and through my cycle to help and it's been working pretty great. Also was told I have a lot of fibrocystic changes during my cycle anyone else?
Yeah But I honestly feel like I haven't been ovulating..

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community