Why blood in urine, mild abd pain and back pain?

I had UTI and severe stomach pain. Came positive for UTI in urine analysis. After a five day course of Flaxovate and Norflox 400 i have hematuria: traces of blood in urine. It continues for a week. Second urine analysis states no pus cells. My periods were to be during the second week when i started hematuria. Doctor did a physical internal check up, all looked ok. Also the urine is clear with only blood strings sometimes or when I wipe.  My question is why blood, mild abd pain and back pain if no uti. Also I did lift some heavy things before hematuria started. But when I did the first test due to severe abdominal pain the ultrasound looked normal.
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes, agree. You should check in with your doctor for the blood in urine after treatment for a UTI.  Perhaps you still have the uti which would be my guess.  Let us know what the doctor says!
Hi, thank you for the response. I got my urine culture reports today and it says no infection. The doctor saw my reports and said that there might be blood in urine due to uti or kidney stone. No more blood in urine since yesterday but It looks like I got my periods today cause it’s very light so far so I am confused . I am hoping all’s well inside. Thank you
This comment may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.