Why is my breast pain longer than usual?

I am 16 years old. I usually have cyclical breast pain before my period, four to five days before it starts. This cycle, however, my breast pain has lasted for nine days and I have not gotten my period. I have had no other symptoms other than this, and I’m not sure why this is happening. I have never had sex, but I have given head and have been fingered within this cycle, but nothing has came close to my vagina. Are fluctuations in symptoms normal?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you had more caffeine than usual lately? That can make the breasts more sore.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Being a woman is sort of a pain sometimes, isn't it?  Sigh.  Sorry.  Hormones are wacky and can cause issues with our breasts.  Maybe you are growing a bit and they are pulling?  Maybe you did some exercise that worked the pectoral muscle?  Maybe your  hormones are just acting up. Maybe caffeine?  I've not heard that myself but trust Anniebrooke. Is your period late?  You'll have pms symptoms on schedule but until your period even if your period is late.  And I used to only get breast tenderness only before my period.  Now I get more of it after my period.  Not sure why, but that hormonal change happened for me.