Yeast infection/ monistat Symptoms

I took Monistat 3 because I had thought I had a yeast infection. I have had one in the past and I had the same symptoms.  Monistat had worked in the past, so I figured I would give it a shot. After the third day, the itching and burning had been almost cured. I had bloody discharge that started at the same time as the itching that I thought was because I did not take my birth control at the right time two days in a row. I never have a regular period and not taking it at the right time had triggered my period in the past.  Because I was using monistat, I was wearing pads.  It is the second day after the third dose of monistat 3 and there is a rash on one side of my vagina and it leads back into my butt (on the outside of my butt too).  There is also a small bump on the side that has the rash. I am sexually active. I'm almost positive it is not herpes.

I don't know if it is related to the yeast infection or if it is irritation from the pad (I'm not a regular pad wearer) or if it's something completely different. Please help.
I also wanted to add that I did not use the cream that came with the monistat.