about my ma

kay i live in new Mexico and my ma lives in Colorado kay she has many illness going on because she has an type of diabetes yesturday i called her she cried telling me she 3 months pergo and the doctors told her she has to abort the baby to live they said if she has the baby she will die shes only 38 yrs old she has me but i live far and married and my brother thats with her thats 12 this is  her third child  idk it hurts me real bad im against abortion and i dont want her to die i know God can do miracles but im scared for her can she really die can this happen
If the doctors are recommending then your mother should get a medical abortion done. You should not worry and give additional support to your mother. Medical abortion can be done by vacuum aspiration or D+C.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

well updating news on my ma she decide to have the baby hopefully everything goes ok she is 3 months

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community