bleeding

My period is due in about a week. Earlier yesterday I went to the bathroom and wiped, and there was the faintest hint of blood...kinda lke it was watered down really good. Is this just like, early period bleeding or pregnancy thing?? i've been hurting for about three weeks now in mylower back/abdomen/hips, but i took a hpt and it said negative, two weeks ago.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's aunt flo. Hardcore, but aunt flo now. Thanks!!!
Helpful - 0
I think that's how you spell it-- my friend got it from her sailor x-boyfriend!
Helpful - 0
If you are not preagnant--It might be chlamidia...
Helpful - 0
okay, it happened again. I took my son to the zoo for trick or treating early, and was fine. FOr the past two morning/late night, my stomach has been hurting . so anyhow, come home and found a bit of blood. although it looks like .... red finger paint mixed with water, but just a lil mucusy. I thought oh af is finallyhere, but i've been wearing a pantyliner for about three hours now, and all that is there is a tiny bit of brownish, nothing more. whast goin on!!!!
Helpful - 0
okay. Thanks!! I've been cramping all day. maybe Aunt flo is coming.
Helpful - 0
I would take another test. It sounds like implantation bleeding. If your period isn't due in another week, you might want to wait a couple of days and test using an early response or another that detects hcg before your period is due.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.