blood vessels popping in fingers

in the last two weeks i have had three blood vessels just pop in my fingers. i was not doing anything out of the ordinary. what could be causing this? should there be a cause for concern?
Honestly I don't know anything about Hepatitis C and don't want to get you all weirded out but I read the other forums when I'm bored and on the Hepatitis one there is a poster whom had a husband having several painful blood blisters on his hands. Like I said I'm sure it's nothing but I thought I would mention it.
its not blood blisters,its a blood vessel under the skin like your vein pops and then there is a bruise for about 2 days then it goes away
I'm sorry, I hope I didn't alarm you. This person said blisters.
thats ok just want to know if i need to be concerned i don't have any insurance so thats why i haven't called a dr.
I also have this symptom. It has been happening for at least 2 years, at least once a month. My blood pressure is 90/60. It usually happens on the palm side of  various fingers, but in April, I had one rupture on my knuckle. I'm very interested in any comments.
So what is it??
Has anyone found out what the broken blood vessels in the fingers mean?  
this occured when i about 2 months old and in my ears
I've had this problem about 10 years ago.  I would get a ping sensation in any one of my fingers and seconds later it will fill up with blood and look bruised.  I had it once so severely that I went to the emergency room where they gave me meds to open my arteries.  My index finger was so swollen that if I waited a day or two longer it would have gone gangreen.  I've been to vascular surgeons, cardiologists. hand surgeons and regular md's and no one can help me.  This just happened again to my thumb after 10 years and my cardiologist prescribed high blood pressure meds...and I DON'T have high blood pressure, I've been running for 25 years!  If anyone has a diagnosis please share...I know your frustration.
I came to this site via a search on spontaneous bursting of a blood vessel in fingers.  This happened to me a few days ago while on vacation.  I didn't injure it or hit it, but suddenly felt my pinkie finger swelling and going numb.  It swelled so tight I thought it was going to burst.  It was twice as fat as my other pinkie.  I used ice, pressure, elevation.  My whole finger turned purple.  It is now 4 days since it happened and it is back to normal size but still discolored and tender.  Since I work in medical, I will ask about it.  Per web search, suspect conditions are high blood pressure and liver dysfunction... as far as I know, neither of these are the case. I am 60 and take no meds.
I asked the Dr at work about the burst blood vessel in my finger.  Turns out, it was caused by 2 factors:  1) I had been taking 2 days of aspirin/acetophenamin for headache AND 2) I had traveled to a location with a higher elevation than home by 4,100 ft.  Both of these can cause a spontaneous bleed of small capillaries in extremities.
A dear friend of mine has this issue also, but she is in constant pain, she can feel the pain go down her arm and then her hand swells and a vessel pops and bruises instantly. She's been to every Dr. there is and no one has an answer.

If anyone ever does get and actual diagnoses please share.

(She doesn't take asprin or deals with elevation issues)