buzzing/vibration

What causes a buzzing/vibration in the groin or pubic area?
I also feel a buzzing vibration in different areas of my body!
is this a trick question? does it take batteries? LOL...
not really sure what ya mean. you were kind of vague with your information. do you mean like a muscle spasm?
It could be ciculation. Blood moving sometimes feels like this. You are probably just really sensitive to your own body. I don't think it is any casue for alarm.

Oceans! Bad girl! I havent had that but sounds like a blood thing maybe.
after i had a spinal injury and 2 opperations i sufferd this on and off for years. it is nerve sensations that you are feeling and absolutely nothing to worry over. in my experience , what we've never had before feels scary, but can be quite harmless.
I've had it... When I was pregnant (early on) I think things are growing...

I've had it not preg. and I think it's the uterus moving around a little trying to tickle the ovary to make an egg...

Not a doc, but my personal opinion and experience