clump of jelly type substance diacharge kinda but not so much...

I am trying to explain this the best way I can, I want to the bathroom number one and I whipped and I noticed that there was a clump of jelly type substance. It was the size of three peas and it was like rubber with a clear, cream color. I know it sounds foul but it kind of reminded me of the glue you peel off of boxes and its like a clump of glue. I do that I don’t know if that is normal either…
I had my period the week before, which was normal I’d say… I am on birth control and my boyfriend and I are sexually active…
I am 22 years old and I have had a bladder infection and a yeast infection… My vagina doesn’t hurt during intersex and there is no discharge… I’ve been in a relationship for almost a year and we are both faithful… I have been checked for STD’s and that is a negative… Please help!!!
please help me!
Hi rocky. Have you found out what thet was? I had about .... a handfull substance that came out. >> i am sexually active and we thought it might have been a miscarige. It's like eggwhite or the bag you pull of puppie when they're just born??? it's stronger than egg-white but had blood traces as a part of the substance. Could it be that i'm pregnant or had a miscarage???

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community