does too much fingering will cause problem??

i am 18 yr old... i tried fingering once after my bf told me to try it... and nw i like it too much.. i feel lyk doing fingering thrice a day.. will it cause a problem by doing so much of fingering...
also i want to knw how do u know whether the hymen has broken or not... i never had blood while fingering.. plzz help...

There is no fixed rule that you should masturbate only up to some times per day or week.
It depends upon individual capacity. At a younger age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation  is  maximum. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. It shouldn’t cause any pain or discomfort. But masturbating thrice a day may cause trauma to the walls of vagina which may cause friction rub and swelling.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

am doing mastrubate daily at twice they have a any problem for my futuers..... please help
I finger once or twice daily. And till now I'm not having period. I am two months delayed now. Does masturbating affects the delay of my period?
No.  But it does eat up a lot of your time if you are doing it that often.  Go for a run instead . . .  better for your overall health.  :>)  But this has nothing to do with a delayed period.  Some women are irregular.  Some are late due to stress, illness, changes in routine, weight gain, weight loss, etc.  good luck
i'm 19 year old girl. i do fingering thrice a day. but,not on all days. willl it make me infertile? i'm too much worried about it. i'm trying to get riid of it. but, am finding it difficult. pls help me. will i be wont able to give birth?
Hi im 15 year old im a lesbian
can i ask
does fingering can cause cancer?
cause my girlfriends vagina was bleeding after i finger her
Her hymen broke, she's fine. Happy fingering :)
Hi im 15 year old im a lesbian
can i ask
does fingering can cause cancer?
Because my girlfriends vagina was bleeding after i finger her
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, this does not cause cancer.  Your girlfriend probably got her period.  Being sexual is something that someone needs to be emotionally mature for and ready for.  Please respect your body.  good luck
please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help mee!!!!!i am soo worring about my periods because my bf fingered me one time last month ie april10 after  7 dys my periods came..and   after that i have done my self fingering 4tyms on dis month because of this only my periods getting late any  severe problems will come for me??? plzz help me and  month may20th is my period date now june 4th till my periods not  at came i soo getting feared and june 10 onwards my semister will start pleaseeee help meee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  
Fingering yourself will NOT make you pregnant.  Your boyfriend fingering you will NOT make you pregnant.  Make sure he always has clean hands first.

It is very normal for a period to come late by a day or so.  If your periods do come very late and are erratic - meaning that you may miss a week or so - then this could be due to a hormonal imbalance, sometimes if there is a problem with the womb like having polycystic ovaries, sometimes it can be because you are some medications or you may be anaemic and unwell and if you do not eat properly.

As long as you have not had unprotected sex, there is no worry about you getting pregnant.  If your periods are all over the place, you may need to think about seeing your doctor to check your blood for hormone imbalance and whether you have anaemia.  Anaemia is caused by lack of iron in the blood.  

Make sure that you eat a good, healthy and well balanced diet and drink fluids so as not to get dehydrated.
Does everyday fingering is bad for health?
As long as your fingers are clean, masturbating is perfectly healthy. You can masturbate as much as you want, just make sure A) your hands and fingers are clean, and B) ensure you're lubricated enough to not cause pain.
Thank you so much for the answer. :)
Fingering yourself is NOT dangerous and has nothing to do with not being able to give birth.

So can we able to give birth in future?  Fingering ourself will not cause any problem ryt? Plz help me
Hey my boyfriend fingered me like 4 months back when i came home i saw that my stomach was bloated like a pregnant women i called my boyfriend n told him this i was very stupid to take i pill that time and then later i started getting problems like upper abdominal swelling vomiting sensation dizziness pain while urinating etc please tell me what to do i need your help