fentanyl patches

ive been using fentynal patches for last 15 years for rhumatoid arthritis im confined too a wheelchair over the  years i was started at 200mg patch slow release change every 3 days for past 4 years im using fentaynal patch 50mg i was slowly dropped too this by the doctor.in the last 5 months ive been having severe body overheating throughout the day it gets worse   in bed at night i get weird flashbacks its frightening.could these patches be causing all my trouble. the other medications i take for my arthritis is omeprazole for stomach.baclofen tablets for my feet spasms. im due a ct-scan in 2 weeks can someone help please thanks
I've taken the fetenyl patches before and had a lot of problems with them, your best bet is to get off the patches and get on something else. They cause horrible nightmares, at least they did for me. But I would definately get on something else for the pain.