hormones

so I am a 27 year old female and my hormones are really high at times and have to finger myself every other day depending on my hormones what do I do
COMMUNITY LEADER
Increased libido can be part of a hormone fluctuation.  As your doctor if this bothers you as I'm sure you are often grumpier, have more acne and eating more along with it . . . not so sexy.  good luck
Hi, I would suggest you look into vitex / chasteberry. Helps regulate your hormones
Thanks for that tip!  You've used these and it has helped?  What symptoms does it mostly help with or just in general?  Thanks for the info.
Hi special mom, indeed I have. Though mine was not an increased libido, it was more unpleasant. I had terrible mood swings and a really bad hair loss and irregular periods. I was recommended vitex and I guess I am really glad I used it.
Though I guess the manufacturers should be taken into consideration