i dont kniw whats going on with me...

OK so my periods are normally heavy very dark and very painful , but the last two months have been extremely light pale pink and I'm onit for a day then off a day then spot three days,  last day is more a brown color...  this month I've been noticing that my appetite is almost gone, and I've been getting very nauseated,  very fatigued and weak sore in the legs and breast, I've been getting Moody too and Alot of gas fluttering and flip flipping around so much it's very noticeable  just looking at my belly, and I've been having some pain in my ovary region... I've been having unprotected sex the last 3months so I don't know if That's the couse or not, please help.... Thank you...
it sounds like you could  be pregnant.  take a pregnancy to make sure
I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative.
I thought the same but I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it came up negative...
i would go to the doctor to see whats going on or get a blood test
It sounds like you might have an ovarian cyst possibly. They cause a lot of the symptoms you are describing. They are generally nothing to worry about but I would still go see your Ob/Gyn just to rule anything else out.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community