late & cramping

Hey ladies, af was due to arrive on thurs (8/20). Normally, about 1 1/2 weeks before af my breasts become extremely sore and full. That didnt happen this month. They still don't hurt. Also, today I had af like cramps all day and she still didn't show! I am so confused. The last time I had cramps without af i was preggers, but me and hubby were quite carefull this month with condoms. Has anyone else had these types of things and ended up pregers? I took a test this afternoon and it was neg. Thanks for any help!
Hi there, I'm in the same boat at the moment. I was having cramps around 08/17 and my AF was due on 08/20 and that hasn't arrive just yet. I took a test on 20th and it was neg! I think I may wait until tomorrow and take another test. I am having very light cramps, and I am dead tired, I'm also waking up through the night now which I have never really done before, I have always been a very good sleeper. It may be worth waiting a few days and then taking another test.
Take another test.  You may have had a false negative on the pregnancy test.
im in the exact boat as you too. due on the 22nd. me and my fella were v v v carefull with condoms too! i have been taking ages to get to sleep even though im tired... waking up in the night.. haing morning and evening nausea and my nipples hurt.. not my boobs (which i get that time of the month) but my nipples!! im getting a test tomorrow.. how are you guys getting on with results and that?
thanks girls! took another test this morning and got another bfn. had litterally one drop of brownish blood (sry tmi) on toilet paper about an hour ago, and since then nothing! ughhh this is so aggravating! just wish i would get a bfp or af!
whats a bfp?? and af?? im guessing af is a diff name for a period. :S
bfp=positive pregnancy test and af = aunt flow haha

anyways, i woke up this morning and its a little heavier than spotting but deffinately not a full on flow...who knows? af is just torturing mee lol
aha i love that one  "aunt flow" never heard it.
hmm well im going to town today to get a hpt. but the bf is going to be with me. ive told him im late and been nausiated but also said its def not preg so itl be awkward. dont want to worry him either.
he doesnt know im gwetting one yet  i should have put x
gUrLs help me i am 7weeks delayed.i take 5+ of p.t bUt its all negative:( i take a pills 2mons after and since june i'll stop it i'm getting big much longer.so confused
please give me some advice what can i do?
i didnt understand a word what you said. if i read a bit right did you say youve had negative tests? im guessing there hpt's? go to the dr's get a blood test? im no expert just what i have been told by others that if a pee one doesnt work a blood one may show a better result. x
well i took a test today... negative.... WHEYYYYYYYYY!!!! :D:D:D:D
hope you girls get what you want xx