ovary pain

Hi, i have been having bad pains in my left ovary for a couple of days now, and im not having a period, i have just been having discharge but not like a normal period colour its more of an off colour.. do you know what could possibly cause this to happen.. im in a lot of pain at the moment, i cant sit, lie down or exercise because its to sore, and the colour of the discharge is concerning me.... PLEASE HELP
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  If you are in severe pain, you should call your doctor hon.  

You could have a simple cyst which can be painful. They are not dangerous and pass on their own usually.  

but you need to be seen by your doctor to discuss this or other possibilities.  good luck