starting period after sex for the first time?

I had sex for the first time yesterday. It was protected. I bled only a bit right after but then more later that evening. I then realized I had started my period. I have irregular periods. I never really know when they will start but I was expecting one soon since it had not yet happened. Is it normal to start your period right after sex?
Well, it is normal to bleed some after having sex for the first time.
Now, since you say that your periods are irregular, maybe you were going to get it anyway. There's really no way to know.
Does this period seem like your normal ones? Or is it super light, like spotting?
yes. im irregular too and when i feel like it's coming and i have sex, when he pulls out it follows right away. We joke about it as his way of pulling my period with him. lol
Do you mean you bleed every time you have sex?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community