swelling on my left labia after getting fingered?

my left labia (the inner lip of the vagina if i’m correct) is very swollen and hurts a bit after my boyfriend had gotten done fingering me. he went really rough this time and even tho it hurt it still felt good, should i be worried?
COMMUNITY LEADER
How clean were his hands? You could have gotten a scrape or broken blood vessel, or a mild infection if he hadn't washed his hands in advance. Try a few sitzbaths with either a little salt or a little white vinegar in the water, soak for at least ten minutes each time. If it doesn't get better in a few days, see your doctor.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community