teenage health

I'm 14, and white stuff comes out of my vagina what does it mean? Please answer my question.
Is there anything else happening other then white stuff? And have you had sex yet?
It depends, have you had sex yet? If not, it's probably just something called Discharge. Discharge is the vagina's way of cleaning itself
Google "cervical mucus." You'll find that some of your cycle you have milky whitish or whitish-yellow or whitish-green vaginal fluids, and other times you will have thick, very clear fluid that holds together and is stretchy, like raw eggwhite. Both are normal depending on what stage of the menstrual month you are in. Read up on it, it's pretty fascinating. And quite normal too.