Avatar universal

there is something weird in my vagina hole and i’m wondering what it is?

in or near my vagina hole, there’s a whitish/cream colored thing, and i’m not sure what it is. it’s hard, and it’s sort of covering some of my vagina hole.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
973741 tn?1342342773
Could it be a cyst?  https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bartholin-cyst/symptoms-causes/syc-20369976  These can be just inside your vagina and sometimes are white?  I agree that the best thing is to contact your doctor.  They can perhaps do something online virtually or they may want to see you in person.  Let us know what happens!
Helpful - 0
134578 tn?1642048000
It's hard to tell from your description, but maybe lichen sclerosis could be described as "a whitish/cream colored thing." You might google it to see if it seems similar to what you have. The way to get it diagnosed for sure is to see your ob/gyn.
Helpful - 0
Oh, another thing that women sometimes have that could be described as "a whitish/cream colored thing" (if you mean in the vagina hole not outside it), is a lost tampon. Any chance of that?
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.