very concerned????

I'm thirteen and yesterday I noticed my vagina felt very dry. I didn't think anything of it, until it started to itch. I then asked my friend and she told me I should probably look in a mirror to see if anything looked wrong, and it does. On the entrance to my vagina and all around it (on the inside of my labia, no where out) there is white,extremely dry stuff??? I also looked inside and the stuff is inside my vagina too?? I'm very worried, it doesn't really itch anymore but it is very very dry and a bit painful and actually (I washed my hands and everything before I did this) I touched the white stuff and some came off. I'm really scared, and I think it may be a yeast infection but I've looked up plenty of symptoms and none of them mention gross white dry stuff inside/outside the vagina. Anyone have any clue what this could be? I am not sexually active.
It's probably a urinary tract infection or a yeast infection hun. That could explain the itch. Go to the Dr or to an obgyn to get checked out. Hope this helps :)
It sounds like you have a yeast infection. It causes itchiness, soreness and it looks white. It can go away on its own but you can buy cream to help with the irritation. I don't know about it being dry.. You should tell your mom or somebody to take you to a gynecologist and maybe they can prescribe you something

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community