Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I tore my labia minora a month ago

I tore my labia minora quite badly a month ago having sex. My doctor said it was the worst tear he's ever seen. I thought it was finally healed and  let my boyfriend finger me, but now it seems just as bad as before and I'm so scared that no matter what I do, it will tear everytime I have sex, I just really want to have sex with my boyfriend and can't figure out a way to make this fully heal and heal fast, Any suggestions?!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1676952 tn?1304524310
well i beg to differ when you get peircings down there they actually take less time to heal then most peircings
Helpful - 0
1455116 tn?1330505417
I'd see your doc since it sounds like you're not healing properly..you could be low in certain blood cells that aid in healing.

Also..I would lay off sex (no pun intended lol), for 6 weeks to 8 weeks...like they tell people who have just given birth.. just to allow full healing. The skin down there is very delicate, and it takes extra rest for it to heal. It's not going to heal up as quickly or easily as a cut on your arm.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.