Medical Coding~ Any information?

I am currently looking into Medical Coding and I was wondering if anyone knew of a legit online university or whatever that I could get certified?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
what happened to going to school to become a nurse?  I dont know of any but I'd like to know myself.  I believe Quinns momma does coding, not sure though.
Helpful - 0
It looks like there are a lot of online courses,  K.  Here's one I found that looks very user friendly -

http://www.medicalcodingcourses.com/medical_coding.asp?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=MedicalCoding&utm_content=LandingPage&gclid=CLyew7K2vZUCFSCcnAodjWV1Qw
Helpful - 0
THanks ladies, I enrolled into one at Allied schools and will start once my books come.  I decided to hold off on nursing, because I couldn't decide if that was really what I wanted to do or not.  I have a semester to figure out if I do want to do that or I also thought about u/s tech or radiology tech.  So when I figure that out then I can go from there.  The coding course I am in now says you can complete in 5 months if you work 20 hours a week, so I think in 6 months I can probably be done.  I called some local hospitals and was told it was better to know both billing and coding so after I am done with coding I will take the billing course.  Thanks again.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community