Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pubishing a Book

Hello, I am 17 yrs old almost 18 and I was wondering if anyone knows how I would go about publishing a book. This is the first book that I have written and I would like to get it published in the very near future. The genre of the book is Science Fiction. Please if anyone knows how I can go about doing this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

"Please_Help950"
2 Responses
599170 tn?1300973893
goggle it
13167 tn?1327194124
I agree with Cherie,  research it online.  The process,  if you want to get a publishing company to foot the bill and market your book is very daunting.  

The other thought is to self-publish and offer your book to friends and have a few copies on Amazon or Barnes and Noble,  that you pay for yourself and hope to sell.  

Have you had a few trusted readers read your book and offer their opinions?  Honestly,  that's the first place to start - with your school librarian,  or English teacher, or other adults who might like to read Science Fiction giving you a critique.

http://monsterguide.net/how-to-get-a-book-published

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.