Pubishing a Book

Hello, I am 17 yrs old almost 18 and I was wondering if anyone knows how I would go about publishing a book. This is the first book that I have written and I would like to get it published in the very near future. The genre of the book is Science Fiction. Please if anyone knows how I can go about doing this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

"Please_Help950"
goggle it
I agree with Cherie,  research it online.  The process,  if you want to get a publishing company to foot the bill and market your book is very daunting.  

The other thought is to self-publish and offer your book to friends and have a few copies on Amazon or Barnes and Noble,  that you pay for yourself and hope to sell.  

Have you had a few trusted readers read your book and offer their opinions?  Honestly,  that's the first place to start - with your school librarian,  or English teacher, or other adults who might like to read Science Fiction giving you a critique.

http://monsterguide.net/how-to-get-a-book-published

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community