Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1126464 tn?1300799701

do you have some friends and family members that are booshie.

do you have some friends and family members that are booshie ( think there all that and a bag of chips)  or in other
words think the jones don't have nothing on them

are do they think your booshie.
Best Answer
1105540 tn?1279187117
oh... dont even get me started, there's a girl i work with, going on about the new flat she's moving into cuz 'she's' bought it....BULL!! mummy has bought it for her! grrr, she's a graduate & is only 21 but she's putting herself in SO much debt to her mum, but then as mummy is loaded, will she ever have to pay it back???

Sweetpea, loving that quote too, may have to rob it to put on my office wall... :o)
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
725621 tn?1314843247
yes!! but dont, take them on at all. Just watch them and laugh to myself saying, "bunch of dead beats' and with mines because of this they don't appreciate each day life spare!
Helpful - 0
I've known a few people like that, like my friend's sister. She just thinks she is hot stuff, yet has dropped out of school and relys on her parents for everything.

"People keep buying things they don't need, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like." ... I love that quote. haha.
Helpful - 0
145992 tn?1341345074
My fiance's sister thinks she's so gorgeous.  She is on public assistance but yet buys herself and her daughter Ed Hardy and Baby Phat.  She needs people to think she's got money.  My fiance's brother also, has a nice car with rims but has no job.  He dresses all jiggy but has nothing in his pockets.  It's all an illusion.  They show off but in reality these are the most insecure people.
Helpful - 0
1126464 tn?1300799701
I be the first one to tell you guys iI got some booshie family members , they think you can't hold a candle to them , they are BOOSHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and are't any better then any body else.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.