Baby number two too soon or no?

hello i want other opinions :) my son will b 7months old tomorrow :( apr 24th 2013 and hubby and i r thinking of trying for #2 startin may 6th when i take nuva ring out. i would like peoples honest opinion....is it to soon? oh it took us 3 years to get pregnant with our son
Way too soon!

15wks+5days with #2 (unplanned)
#1 is a 2 year old  suffering from terrible two's
Which means I'm one exhausted mom
They will be about just shy by 3 months being 3 years apart

Me and my sis are 3 years and 10 days apart... We fought bad.

The father of this baby has a 12 year old from previous.
He thinks 5-7 year gap is best.
i havent been able to stay pregnant anyway. we have given up on having another anyway not getting on anything because if it happened great if not oh well. so thanks for you opinion !
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the *~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.