Hello

Hello i jst joined this group:). Jst wanted to say i got pregnant at 19 nd its been wonderful...tough at times but wonderful. Wanted to knw how its been going for u guys:?
Well im 19 and im 21 weeks everything is so far so good just a like for my bod to stop being so sour so i coukd sleep right
im 21 my son is 6 1/2 months old and i will be taking nuva ring out may 6th to try for number 2 (i cant wait any longer)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the *~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.