Aa
A
A
A
Close
*~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Community
75 Members

how to deal??!?

Hii!! I am 22 y/o pregnant with my first and happy its a boy . Although it was very unexpected and unplanned it still a blessing to me . I was on my way to join the military when i passed my test and failed my physical portion. I told my then boyfriend of the situation and he seemed happy and pleased then a week or so latter stopped picking up calls and when he did he told me it wasnt his and he knew it wasnt. I didnt argue or anything i was just so hurt i told him ok see u in 9months for tht maternity test. I was out of state when i found out he was still in state mind u. So when i got back he called me and we had a disagreement but i havent heard frm him since. My number is still the same and all but idk about him... I would like him to be apart of my ... Our childs life but ... Im not too sure he wants to anymore... What should i do??
1 Responses
If he's man enough to be the daddy baby needs he'll step up. Once he finds out baby is his it'll sink in. A woman becomes a mother when she finds out shes pregnant a man becomes a father when he sees his baby.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.