*~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Community
75 Members

how to deal??!?

Hii!! I am 22 y/o pregnant with my first and happy its a boy . Although it was very unexpected and unplanned it still a blessing to me . I was on my way to join the military when i passed my test and failed my physical portion. I told my then boyfriend of the situation and he seemed happy and pleased then a week or so latter stopped picking up calls and when he did he told me it wasnt his and he knew it wasnt. I didnt argue or anything i was just so hurt i told him ok see u in 9months for tht maternity test. I was out of state when i found out he was still in state mind u. So when i got back he called me and we had a disagreement but i havent heard frm him since. My number is still the same and all but idk about him... I would like him to be apart of my ... Our childs life but ... Im not too sure he wants to anymore... What should i do??
If he's man enough to be the daddy baby needs he'll step up. Once he finds out baby is his it'll sink in. A woman becomes a mother when she finds out shes pregnant a man becomes a father when he sees his baby.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.