pregnant with mixed feelings

I'm currently 18 and pregnant with my first child. I'm on my own full time job own house and own car. I do feel like I'm going through this alone though my fiancee and I hav hit a rough patch and he moved out. I really want some support throughout this 9 months but I'm just so lost now
ill be here for you :) !!!! i was 19 wen i got pregnant n found out like a week after i turnt 20 so im around yr age :) my son is now almost 7 months old :) my bf at the time now hubby was with me BUT wasnt if that makes sence lol. now we own our own house have 2 cars and we are going to be trying for baby #2 in a few weeks :)
I'm turning 19 in a couple of Weeks I live with my friends family and I'm alone during the whole pregnancy my bf wants to remain friends yet have occasional hook up sex while he's with his best friends sister
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the *~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.