Worried About Zika Virus

I live in the Miami, FL area where it is prone to MANY non-US tourists. I am currently staying in the North and would like to go back home this month to catch up with my doctor's appointments since I been away. I am 24wks, my question is: Should I be worried about this epidemic since my baby is already formed and what risk am I taking heading back south before I can't travel anymore?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I was freaking out about zika too, this is everything I found on it.
I would still call my obgyn and see what he or she thinks.

http://cdc.gov/zika
Helpful - 0
Omg thanks for the link!!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Zika Virus Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods