Zika...ugh!

So how is everyone else feeling about this?

I go back and forth from: "meh! It's just another scare and I know I will be fine!" To "Omg why did my pregnancy have to happen now?!" Utter paranoia.

I'm due in September and I live in Denver, co where they said that type of mosquito with Zika can't live- but as I was outside enjoying a thunder storm on my back porch, a mosquito landed on me and I got super pissed!

How are the rest of you dealing with this Zika drama?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Zika Virus Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods