abortion/termination Community
21 Members

2nd period late

I had an abortion in March and I then followed to bleed after the procedure. I then had a period about 6/7 weeks after the abortion, and then it lasted for a week. The following month I have not had a period - they did say that obviously my cycle would be out of sync for a while. But I was just wondering if it was normal, as it is worrying me. The chances of me being pregnant again are slim, as I got put on the depo injection after the termination. I am just looking for some sort of advice. Thank you
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.