granulomatous mastitis Community
303 Members

Haven't had any re-occurrences

Hello Everyone,

I was so glad to find this forum when I did back when I was first going through this ordeal with GM.  I had not logged on for so long due to the fact that my situation got better. In January 2013 is when my GM started and by December 2013 I was given the clear on my situation.   I still do have a small lump in there but most of my breast is back to normal and my nipple is finally all the way out.  I have a scar from the surgical biopsy and the needle biopsy but breast seems normal now.  My Dr. said that just because it's okay doesn't mean it can be completely over so if my lump seemed to get bigger or get more and get inflammation to go back... So far I have been good I haven't had a re-occurrence of it which I'm so thankful.  I'll get some little pulsating pain every now and then but it's still ok.  I have read in this forum that sometimes it comes back.  I am definitely afraid of that but at least I know I have this forum to come back to and happy to have support from all of you in going through this horrible disease.  Just have hope ladies that it will go away, I too had considered a masectomy but decided to just wait it out.
Did you take any steroids or other medication?  Any homeopathic remedies or diet changes?  

Thanks for giving us hope!

Dina
Good to hear! Btw, have you had an incision done to clean out pus then packing?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.