First time TTC

New to the site and I just wanted to say Hi and wish everyone luck!!  My husband and I just started trying and I'm really nervous to see how things go.  Keeping our fingers crossed!!  
hi welcome to med help, amazing girls on this site that  i would be lost without their support, best of luck TTC  , SSBD XXXXXX
Thanks!  So excited to be trying!  Sometimes you want to talk to other people in the same situation as you are, and it was nice to find this site for just that!  SSBD xx
yeh i have to say id be lost with out the girls on here, best of luck to you and keep us all posted of your up's and down's always here to listen x
I am new to this site too and the people i have met are just so kind ! much luck to and baby dust xxx
welcome to the site:) i been here for almost a year now. its being wonderful support, and advices from this site. im ttc for a year and few months now with no luck. Hope this new year will bring all of us a happy news :) SSBD
Welcome to the sight I haven't been here long and the women on this sight awesome sharing there stories they really give me hope and good luck to u..
Hi all...I don't think I've ever experienced such stress regarding TTC...good luck to all...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the trying for baby Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.