All Journal Entries Journals
Sort By:  

February 8, 2013

Feb 08, 2013 - 0 comments

I'm going to punch Aaron in his stupid gorgeous face.

Mood Tracker

Hell day 2

Feb 04, 2013 - 0 comments
Tags:

HELL

,

Allergies

,

Ridiculous

,

selfgiving

,

years

,

shots



I give myself allergy shots once a week every week and have been getting them for years now. Last time I gave myself a shot was Monday and I am now suffering until Wednesday. (My next shot)

Just an everyday day.

Feb 04, 2013 - 0 comments
Tags:

depressed

,

alone

,

awkward

,

detachment

,

irratated

,

i hate water

,

TIRED

,

sick



Today I again feel a lot of detachment that I have never felt before. I feel sensitive, upset, and irritated. I hyperventilate when I shower, I am very afraid of water. I overheat very easily, I have asthma I am around cigarette smoke 90% of the time and the other 10% I am smoking. I drink alcohol on a regular basis. I feel alone in the world.

Anxiety/Panic Tracker

An everyday Day in the life of Brandi

Feb 04, 2013 - 0 comments
Tags:

depressed

,

help

,

ihatewater

,

Alcohol



I have recently deleted my facebook. It has helped me for the most part. I mainly feel alone. I feel like no one understands and or listens. I might seek help soon.

Mood Tracker