All Journal Entries Journals

Lost hope

Dec 28, 2009 - 0 comments

The doctor confirmed today at 7 weeks and 4 days, that my pregnancy will not be viable
and they want to wait for me to miscarry. If it doesnt happen in the next week they
are going to carry out a D&C. I am a bit scared and worried since I am carrying around something
that apparently is not going to survive and have never had a D&C before. I also am anxious about whether the 3rd round of IVF will work if the first two didnt. There must be something wrong with me.

Post a Comment