Feb 10, 2010
I'm actually not feeling all that sick, leaving me victim to Cabin Fever. Here are some activities outside of my usual repertoire that are helping me to pass the time...
1. Baked a cake.
2. Dug out my truck, twice.
3. Streamed what feels like 1000's of hours of Netflix.
4. Re-arranged the furniture in the living room, twice.
5. Tried out 2 new shades of nail polish, at the same time. (Alternating fingers.)
6. Baked cookies. Thankfully, I'm out of sugar and can do no more confectionery damage.
7. Taken 3 baths.
8. Read books by both Chelsea Handler and Dennis Leary.
9. Worked out to Richard Simmons.
10. Wrote a list of idiotic things I've done.