All Journal Entries Journals

New Plan....

May 29, 2010 - 2 comments
Tags:

Asherma's

,

Asherman's

,

Pregnancy

,

fet



I start my Birth Control Today 5/29!

We Went in thinking we were going to start over but... we met w/both RE's. Both want to thaw remaining 7 embies out and get to blast if they make it... and transfer back. Going to go with RE closer to home for this stage.

Going for another sonohystogram in the am 5/28. RE says a little bit of scarring has re-occured, so have to do another Hysteroscopy to remove it, but assures me it won't slow anything down. Looking at a July FET transfer. Start BCP today... then lupron!!! If embies don't make it to blast, we will start over with refund program. Which location? To Be Determined when we get to that bridge. Hopefully, we won't need to cross it!

Comments
Post a Comment
1064785 tn?1406638398
by Keep_alive_kicking, May 30, 2010
Hi Melissa,

I totally find your REs decision to thaw the remaining embies the best thing to do at the moment. And if that does not work there is always the option of starting a new cycle.
I would be optimistic about the 7 embryos, remember you just need one good embie to give you a baby.
I would also not worry so much about scarring, all of us have it and most of the time it is not an issue...
Best of luck to you and sticky baby dust !!!

961574 tn?1520648103
by mhv, May 30, 2010
Thanks!  I need some reassurance on the scarring thing.  Had a DNC waayyyyy back in the day after a miscarriage when I was 21 or so.  I am really scared on the Asherman's syndrome thing.  It's really got me down. Especially since I just had a hysteroscopy in OCT.   But I am excited about the thawing of the embies... especially beause I got pregger from the first time using them.  Thanks for your support!!!! : )

Post a Comment