For the past few days I've been having severe pressure in my cervix area, and terrible lower back pain. I've tried to lay down to see if that helps but it doesn't, baby is still moving all over the place, and I'm not bleeding I just don't know if I should wait until my next Dr's appt which is July 6th (he will be doing a cervical exam at that time to see if I'm dilated or if my cervix has thinned out) or if I should just go to the ER. Has anyone had this same experience? I'm really scared that it might be pre-term labor since I will be 27 weeks tomorrow, but I have no previous history of having pre-term ladies. Please just give me some insight on this situation ladies, especially those of you that have had the same/similar situation, thank you all so much!