All Journal Entries Journals


Oct 07, 2010 - 7 comments

Today is 18dpiui.  My hcg was 1021, more than doubled.  So relieved!  Now I have to wait for the u/s.  

My RE will allow me to transfer to my OB now or I can wait until after my u/s, in 3 weeks.  

Not sure if I should go on to my OB now or have my RE do my first u/s and then release me.

Post a Comment
334926 tn?1436811523
by butterflybabies, Oct 07, 2010
Congrats Hun!! Thats fantastic!! So happy for you!

1041303 tn?1421387341
by frank_noahsmommy, Oct 07, 2010
Congrats!!! Those are awesome numbers!

1129232 tn?1360800358
by kris71, Oct 07, 2010
congrats!!! so happy for you!

1369040 tn?1344123834
by Trytryagain84, Oct 08, 2010
I would stick with the RE for now, only because most OBs will make you wait until week 10 or 12 before doing an u/s.  I think you'd feel better seeing that earlier u/s, I know I did.

1240856 tn?1333440354
by loved29, Oct 08, 2010
congratulations. :)

1255151 tn?1413891826
by rbohl01, Oct 08, 2010

1285651 tn?1319642429
by lil_lady25, Oct 08, 2010
Wow what exciting news!! I am so very happy for you. Congrats!!

Post a Comment