All Journal Entries Journals

Getting Closer, every passing day.

Sep 30, 2008 - 2 comments

went to the dr. today for my last appt till i go in for my C/Section on next WED (oct 8). Found out he wants me to come in at 5:30 a.m. UGH!!...i'm the first that day! BUT I also found out that this week I am 2-3 CM Dialated. Which surprised the dr. a little. he told me "don't hesitate to come in if you go into labor." Believe me dude, I WON'T, cause I'll make sure your the first to know! LOL HESITATE, I will not! Bring on the labor, I'm ready!

Comments
Post a Comment
Avatar universal
by BTS1022, Sep 30, 2008
I hear ya on that! Bring it on baby bring it on! lol. Im ready too, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen lol. My baby is being stubborn. I just wanted to wish you luck wether you go into labor or make it to your c-section! Uhg I can't wait until it's my turn lol

570399 tn?1224296128
by ramseyh17, Oct 01, 2008
I am with both of you on this one, bring on the labor. My baby tried to come at 26 weeks and I have had contractions for 10 weeks and have dialated 3.5 cm but now that I am 36 weeks and the dr said he would let me have her if I went in with contractions, the contractions have just stopped. I just don't understand, I guess she is going to decide to stay in there now. But good luck to both of you and I also can't wait till it is my turn.

Post a Comment