I don't know what to do right now. I'm really hoping this worked. If not I'm for sure taking a month off, I don't know if for sure or not. That's something DH and I will have to talk about together. The stress of him not wanting to bd when it's time is to much for me. All these hormones have got me all out of wack and I just wish he would sympathize with that. Oh well let's wait and see what happens right.