Mar 11, 2009
Swampy hereby declares this season the "Swampcritter Summer of Exercise". The season will end the first rainy day (usually this is in November).
1. Walk at least 5 miles per week (to and from work).
2. At least one climb of 800 ft or more one weekend day.
3. At least 2 miles of walking the other weekend day.
4. upper body training using standard exercises like push ups (no weights)
5. Adjust protein / carb intake to keep cravings at minimum, and weight stable or slightly lower.
6. Join Peek and Andi for part of the 3 day (10-20 miles)