Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes Forum

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
I have been diabetic for 15 years. I have never been on a diabetic diet. I would like to know what I can eat, like how many carbs, fat, f...
Can Metformin cause elevated liver enzymes? I take 1500mg 1x daily. My recent blood work shows that my ALT is high 47 and normal is 6-40....
Today is my first day of testing blood glucose. My diagnosed level is 180. I tested before breakfast at 143, 2 hours after breakfast I te...
Hi. I m 32.Diabetic since 1yr.i m on metformin 500mg bid.RBS-200.i m suffering from nocturnal thirst nd polyuria.how can i get rid of it ...
I was diagnosed type 2 about a year and a half ago and have put on 40 pounds. I'm so hungry all the time. The doctor says that's the in...
Is it possible for a false positive or alcohol in a urine test if youre diabetic? Im in a suboxone clinic and I get tested every two wee...
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.