Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes Forum

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
I am suffering since 2 years type 2 diabetes I am using Formit 500mg and glaze 80mg 2 times a day after taken this medicine I feel very v...
MY AGE NOW 36. U CAN SEE I HAD THYROID SURGERY , FOR THAT I GREW FAT. BUT I CHECK MY BLOOD SUGAR, BEFORE MY BREAKFAST RESULT IS 5.44mm...
Is there any correlation between elevated Alt and insulin resistance??? I found out in January of 2013 (almost 1 year ago), that I am ...
I had a glucose test 3 weeks ago and it was in the normal range, never had a history of high levels. I woke up this morning with a boil ...
I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes a year and a half ago. I had a blood clot in my leg that the doctor called an "unprovoked event" so...
I am 39 pre diabetic for last 6 years and high cholesterol and controlling it by weight and exercise and its working , while i was checki...
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.