Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adult ADHD Group

For adults who have ADD/ADHD, suspect they might, or anyone who lives with, loves or works with an ADHD adult! Join us in sharing your experiences, questions, and (especially the tools or strategies you use to perform at your best level).
1 - 6 (of 7) questions
"It’s odd that ADHD is still more thought of as a childhood disorder, since there are actually more adults with ADHD than children." -- ...
I was diagnosed this summer with a generic "inattention disorder" by my regular doctor. He prescribed a pretty low dose of Adderall to st...
Just started on 36 mg of Concerta (after 2 weeks on 18mg) after being diagnosed with ADHD primarily inattentive. I'm 36 and up until no...
What are some tips to manage your adhd with the anxiety that comes along with it? Face it we get anxious and irritable and exciteable so ...
I have been on Ritilin off and on for many years now, and it just doesn't last long anymore or give me the concentration, it use to give,...
I am on sertariline Zoloft and I am also taking a beta blocker called propananol- these two in combination with an adhd medicine sort of ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.