Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community

Good day everyone, Hoping I can get some advice from the community. August 2022 I was feeling tired all the time and generally not do...
I had some bloodwork done. Since having covid this past July, I have been having some urologic issues. Producing more urine during the ni...
have been to the doctor with my wife to do a blood check up since after covid her cholesterol went up quite a bit. Her total cholesterol ...
WHY ARE THERE NO COMMUNITIES FOR HYPOGLYCEMIA??? IT'S JUST AS BAD, IF NOT WORSE THAN DIABETES. ON ONE MEDICAL RESEARCH WEBSITE I UNEAR...
I have been diagnosed pre diabetic. After 2 years of dieting, I went to have my A1C checked because my sugar levels have been jumping ov...
I know this is very random, but I have had some mysterious health problems and I’m not for sure on what’s causing them. I’ve had symptoms...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333892766
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.