Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Alzheimer's Disease Community

My mother is 86 and has dementia. She is on Namenda and also takes a blood thinner and a high blood pressure pill but that is all. I took...
Hello I go running early in the morning everyday. I woke up this morning same time as usual did my normal routine and went out for a run...
are there any products on the market that can help short term memory loss that are safe and work as well as they claim?
For years I would hear my mother in her bedroom at night talking. I had assumed she was on the phone. Finally, I actually listened to her...
My neighbors doctor prescribed fluoxetine and namenda before MRI being done.test came back no signs of alzheimers disease. Should she co...
My dad passed away at 60 from what I thought was Alzheimers. I always had my doubts since my dad lost his motor skills (ability to walk/...
Popular Resources
Could our telomeres hold the key to curing cancer and preventing aging? Learn more in this article from Missouri Medicine.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Protect against the leading cause of blindness in older adults
Keep your bones strong and healthy for life