Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anal Cancer Community

I'm so lost, I have had so many tests but the doctors can't figure out what's going on with me. All the tests are coming back normal. For...
i have had green poops for 3 days now and seam to have a head acke as whell i am starting to think i may need to go and have a cheack up ...
Hi if anyone can help, please do...i recently experienced a really traumatizing event. I was getting drunk with my friends and i passed...
Please can anyone give me some advice?!? every time I have been for a BM for last two years I bleed slightly and it becomes sore and stin...
Last night after I took a crap and I noticed red streaks on the toilet paper. Today I had mild pain in my thighs and lower back. Should ...
I am nearly 15 and I have a lump just near my anal hole it is nearly the same side as my anys hole and it hurts all the time it is round ...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.